14 ago 2010

signs of love

if I was beautiful if I had the time they'd flock to me bathe me in the wine 
I know that's not the way 
I know that's not how things are to be 
I was always looking and I held until the time began solo things came at me 
I look to see where loss had ran I can have the sun it come and touch me on my shoulder, think of all the things that I could wish that i had told her 

I fly so high then fall so low 

if I was beautiful If I had the time you would flock to me and bathe me in the wine 
I know that's not the way 
I know that's not how things are to be 
If I was like you with nothing to get around then everything would be beautiful 
as far as I can see you'd be sitting here with me 'till love's end 

I fly so high then fall so low 
I fly so high then fall so low 
signs of love 

away we could run I can see the light come peering through the sky in my mind, closing people come in but also lying on the floor. I would hold you in my arms until we both are home, I would hold you in my arms until we both are all alone.

No hay comentarios.: