1 sept 2011

i think i'll try


something has changed within me, something is not the same. i'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep; it's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes: and leap. it's time to try defying gravity. i think i'll try defying gravity. kiss me goodbye, i am defying gravity and you wont bring me down. i'm through accepting limits 'cause someone says they're so. some things i cannot change but till i try, i'll never know. too long i've been afraid of losing love, i guess i've lost. well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost. i'd sooner buy defying gravity. kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity i think i'll try defying gravity and you wont bring me down. i'd sooner buy defying gravity. kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity. i think i'll try defying gravity and you wont bring me down, bring me down.

No hay comentarios.: